Traditional leadership concepts have not been the right answer for years to increasingly volatile markets, continuously changing demands and people no longer focusing on a career but on meaningful work.
The more agile your organization, the less opportunity there is for leaders who believe in hierarchical and power-oriented leadership concepts to be successful..
The more agile an organization, the more important leadership factors are, such as:
- An inspiring vision
- Strategic goals derived from the vision
- Needs-based allocation of resources
- Being mindful of overtaxing team members
- Developing integration- and change concepts
- Developing a feedback culture to maintain good relationships
- Recruiting and training the right people for the right jobs
What with an unpredictable future and a continually changing dynamic, leaders must be skillful coordinators and have considerable social competence.
Together with you, we’ll define measurable role and competence profiles for your leading team. Based on target profiles, we help you develop tailored programs for leaders. We offer a great variety of modern learning techniques with our classical classroom training courses, our Blended Learning, E-Learning and Coaching.