In this training you learn to identify your inner stress fields. You learn methods and tools for organising yourself efficiently, distinguishing important from urgent matters, and focusing on the most pressing matters. You practice meeting high requirements without being permanently overloaded or close to a burn-out.
The following topics will be covered...
- Time management and goals
- Identifying and neutralizing confounding factors
- Strengthening your own self-confidence
- Identifying Your own Inner drives
- What does time mean to me?
- Healthy ways of dealing with stress
- What does stress mean to me?
- Physical effects
- My own contributions to stress
- Stress management
You wonder more and more often how to find your balance and to lead your employees successfully. In our hectic every day work lives there is hardly any time to question oneself and one’s individual behaviour patterns. The training provides you a place to ask such essential questions and to get to know perspectives of other executives beyond your own company reality. Are you curious to get to know yourself better and do you want to experience and practice methods of self- leadership in order to lead your employees convincingly and authentically?
The following contents will be covered...
- Perceiving yourself and the others more consciously
- Getting to know your own individual ideals and factors of motivation
- Reflecting your own demands on your leadership behaviour
- Observing signals for inner resistance
- Managing inner conflicts
- Working on concrete subjects from your own executive work life with a focus on your own leadership behaviour
- Understanding self-reflection and continuous development of your own personality as part of your leadership task and developing your own visions
In your fast-moving leadership environment you look for a possibility to reflect on your own attitude about leadership and to develop action precepts for sustainably securing and increasing the performance for your employees. The Coverdale Training, “Leadership Awareness Training”, gives you the possibility to work on your reflection of your leadership principles in an educational atmosphere on a stud farm near Graz with horses as a neutral mirror. Horses do not lie, they do not blind themselves by externals and they give a total and unvarnished feedback of whether or not they accept your leadership.
You work in this training on the values of awareness, respect, trust, and performance. In the second step the experiences will be reflected. Afterwards the delegates will develop a specific action plan how to put the experiences they made with the horses into practice. Horses are flight animals. They depend on a clear leadership and give an immediate and unmistakable feedback to your current leadership competence. The more you admit to the work with the horse the more you benefit for your sustainable leadership success.
The following topics will be covered...
- On the basis of the work with horses you reflect and analyse your leadership attitude
- You work on awareness, trust, respect, and performance
- You get to know how to compel respect, how to prevail, and how to succeed in respecting others
- You work on how to overcome barriers and fears consciously and to develop trust
- After the exercise with the horse, your work two-thirds of the time in the training room in order to transfer the experiences with the horse and on the development of your leadership competence.
In our training courses in cooperation with Acting Power we offer you the opportunity to experience the effects of your leadership competence in an artistic environment.
In this training, participants direct teams of colleagues and professional actors. In their role as stage directors they stage and perform scenes from plays, musicals or cabaret programs
• Clarifying and clearly defining project targets
• Structured planning in advance and reacting to changes
• Making decisions – solitary or group decisions?
• Acting as a role model: acting confidently
• Leading respectfully, especially in stressful situations
• Allowing scope for creativity even within clearly defined boundaries – opportunities for development versus improvisation
You have not found what you were looking for?
Our office manager, Margit Darnhofer, will be happy to help you: firstname.lastname@example.org