€690.00 excl. VAT
Conflicts occur when people work together, whether "directly" or online. For conflict resolution processes, it makes a decisive difference whether one is working on a conflict between people as an affected person/participant or as an "outsider".
In this training you will be enabled to recognize conflicts at an early stage, to address them and to find a constructive solution together with your conflict partners. We focus on situations where the parties involved are still able to work on the conflict themselves.
- Conflict Trigger
- Causes and types of conflicts
- Understanding your own conflict behaviour
- A structured approach to conflict resolution processes
- Conflict escalation and de-escalation
- Developing strategies for dealing with conflicts and finding concrete solutions for your current conflicts through consulting
ONLINE - Training date: 24 - 25.08.2020
Trainer: Waltraud Ferz-Steinbauer
SPECIAL PRICE for bookings until 30.08.2020
€ 350,- excl. VAT
From 01.09.2020: € 690,- excl. VAT
Minimum number of participants: 3