Achieving agreements that last is one of the most challenging tasks of everyday working life. In this training you will reflect on your own negotiation style and learn basic negotiation techniques from positional to interest-based Harvard negotiation. The training is designed to bring about a win-win situation in negotiations for both sides.
- Prepare a negotiation in a targeted manner
- Adhand to a structure Conducting negotiations consciously
- Separate personal and factual aspects and develop a positive negotiation climate
- Explore and consider one’s own interests and those of the negotiating partners
- Together with your negotiation partners develop solution options
- achieve results where both sides can win
22nd – 23rd October 2019