REACHING AGREEMENTS – NEGOTIATION SKILLS
€690.00 excl. VAT
Reaching agreements that last; is one of the most demanding tasks of everyday working life. In this training; you will reflect on your own negotiating style and learn basic negotiation techniques from positional to interest-based negotiation according to Harvard.
- Preparing a negotiation purposefully
- Consciously conducting negotiations on the basis of a structure
- Separate personal and factual aspects and develop a positive negotiation climate
- Explore and consider your own interests and those of the negotiating partners
- Working out solution options together with your negotiating partners
- Achieve results where both sides can win.
We use the learning platform Moodle. After booking, your individual license will be activated for 365 days.
The training consists of theory and practice elements. As soon as your license is unlocked, you will see the complete course. This course consists of a total of 18 learning modules.
Procedure of the training:
The training consists of theory elements for self-study, exercises, practice cases and text elements with further information.
Whenever there is a task to be done, you are expected to hand in your task. We will contact you promptly to arrange the online session with the coach.
Associated with this training are 3 hours of individual coaching (at several points of the program). In these coaching sessions, you will receive feedback on your task and can discuss open questions with the coach.
Individual licence for 365 days: € 690 excl. VAT
The price includes 3 hours (online) individual coaching. Any additional costs (e.g. for additional coaching sessions) will be invoiced separately at an hourly rate of € 250,-.
Do you have any questions?
Please contact us via the contact form.