Achieving agreements that hold are among the most challenging tasks of everyday professional life. In this training you will reflect on your negotiation style and learn basic negotiation techniques from positional to interest-based Harvard negotiation. The training is designed to bring about a win-win situation in negotiations for both sides.
- Prepare a negotiation in a targeted manner
- Consciously conducting negotiations based on a structure
- separate personal and factual aspects and develop a positive negotiating climate
- Explore and consider your interests and those of your negotiating partners
- To work together with your negotiating partners to develop solution options
- Achieve results where both sides can win.
14. – 15.10.2019
05. – 06.03.2020
Kardinal König Haus
(drinks and material during breaks included)
Minimum number of participants: 6 persons