“We are of the opinion that we must dare to go a completely new way – but in which direction are we going, what are the first steps and how do we continue successfully? Do you know these or similar considerations from your own company? Then you are cordially invited to join us in bringing these questions to the point as part of our Transformation LABs “succeeding in transformation”.
In 2018, we researched with the participants of our “Transformation LAB I” which prerequisites are necessary for the beginning and promotion of transformation. Now we go one step further and would like to find out together with you how transformation processes can be designed successfully.
Whether you have already made your first experiences with transformation or are entering completely new territory here, we look forward to sharing our experiences with you and exploring with you how you can take your existing system of cooperation and leadership to a new level. We will also explore which leadership and action models support a successful transformation.
- Where is my company currently undergoing transformation?
- Getting to know new ways of thinking and acting: Which modes, which competencies and which corporate culture promote change? What does this mean in concrete terms for my company?
- What meaningful next steps in the transformation process are meaningful for me and my employees?
- How do other companies and industries experience and deal with the tensions of transformation?
- What is the current state of research on this topic?
- Exchange with other executives and people involved in the transformation.
08. 06. 2020
(drinks and material during breaks included)
Minimum number of participants: 6 persons