MAG. THOMAS WULZ, MSc
After graduating from the Höhere Bundeslehranstalt für Tourismus und wirtschaftliche Berufe with a focus on international communication in business, I studied political science with a focus on political education, as well as history and French. I also worked as a study assistant in the Department of Didactics of Political Education during this time. I gained my first professional experience as a trainer in the Department of Educational Policy of the Vienna Chamber of Labour.
I worked for more than ten years at Casinos Austria in the Guest Relations & Organisation department, in management positions and as a trainer.
I am currently the Chief Operating Officer of ENPULSION GmbH, a high-tech aerospace industry company, and a trainer and consultant at Coverdale Austria.
I have always focused on people in an operational context – the main topics are cooperation, organisational development, change management, executive development, successful negotiation and conflict management.
„Leaders who don’t listen will be surrounded by people who have nothing to say.“
- MSc Industrial Organizational Psychology and HR Management
- Mag. phil. in Political Science
- Higher Federal College for Tourism and Economic Professions with the focus on International Communication in Business
- Trainer, Consultant and Coach, Coverdale Austria
- Business Consultant
- Co-Founder and CHRO bei ENPULSION GmbH, Aerospace Industry
- University Lecturer, Vienna University of Technology
- Guest Relations & Organization, Casinos Austria
- Study Assistant at the Department of Political Education, University of Vienna
- Trainer at the Department of Education Policy, Vienna Chamber of Labour
- Certificate OKR Master (die agilen)
- ISO/IEC 17024 Specialist trainer
- Certificate Intercultural Awareness in Management
- Certificate Gender & Diversity Management and Project Management
- Safety representative and company first-aider (WIFI Vienna)
- Internal Train the Trainer, Casinos Austria AG
- Train the trainer, Coverdale
Hier finden Sie meine aktuellsten Artikel, Case Studies und Buchbesprechungen.
In times of digital transformation, managers of today and tomorrow have too much in their hands. Therefore they will almost not manage to act with...
Who hasn't experienced it? You receive an e-mail that is either marked as urgent or in a personal conversation; a topic gave the predicate "urgent"....
The terms "values" and "culture", among others, are inseparable from the catchword "organisational culture". Culture can be observed but not...