Consultant, Trainer, Coach
MAG. THOMAS WULZ
After graduating from the Höhere Bundeslehranstalt für Tourismus und wirtschaftliche Berufe with a focus on international communication in business, I studied political science with a focus on political education, as well as history and French teaching. I also worked as a study assistant in the Department of Didactics of Political Education during this time. I gained my first professional experience as a trainer in the Department of Educational Policy of the Vienna Chamber of Labour.
I worked for more than ten years at Casinos Austria in the Guest Relations & Organisation department, in management positions and as a trainer.
I am currently the Chief Operating Officer of ENPULSION GmbH, a high-tech aerospace industry company, and a trainer and consultant at Coverdale Austria.
I have always focused on people in an operational context – with a focus on cooperation, organizational development, change management, and executive development (successful negotiation, conflict management).
What I stand for
Openness is the central prerequisite for dealing with new developments. It is my intention, based on my practical and systematic knowledge, to invite people to discover new perspectives and possibilities for their concerns. The joy of doing and the fun must not be neglected!
- MSc Industrial Organizational Psychology and HR Management
- Mag. phil. in Political Science Higher Federal College for Tourism and Economic Professions with the focus on International Communication in Business
- Trainer, Consultant and Coach, Coverdale Austria
- Business Consultant
- Co-Founder and CHRO bei ENPULSION GmbH, Aerospace Industry
- University Lecturer, Vienna University of Technology
- Guest Relations & Organization, Casinos Austria
- Study Assistant at the Department of Political Education, University of Vienna
- Trainer at the Department of Education Policy, Vienna Chamber of Labour
- Certificate OKR Master (COM)
- ISO/IEC 17024 Specialist trainer
- Certificate Intercultural Awareness in Management
- Certificate Gender & Diversity Management and Project Management
- Safety representative and company first-aider (WIFI Vienna)
- Internal Train the Trainer, Casinos Austria AG
- Train the trainer, Coverdale