Senior Consultant, Trainer, Coach
Dkfr. adele Heinz
After studying business administration, I gained my first professional experience as a trainee in the iron and steel industry. I then implemented and managed IT and organizational projects in a mechanical engineering company. I worked for one of the largest German IT companies as a consultant and trainer and implemented large personnel development projects. As a consultant for consulting companies, I accompanied change and transformation processes.
In my private life, I am interested in my family and friends. Since I was 10 years old I have been singing in classical choirs, currently in a gospel choir. The choir community and the concentration on a common goal is a lot of fun for me. In my spare time, I cook for my family and friends and enjoy long walks for relaxation and a clear head.
“If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people together to procure wood, prepare tools, assign tasks and divide up the work; but …… teach men the longing for the vast endless sea!”
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
What I stand for
Working with people and accompanying change has been part of my everyday professional life for many years. I like to analyse situations and new challenges, develop tailor-made development concepts and implement them. I make use of my many years of training and consulting experience in various industries, cultures and specialist areas.
As an independent consultant and trainer, companies in very different industries were my customers: Industrial companies (mechanical engineering, plant construction, iron and steel processing, information technology, telecommunications, automotive industry, construction industry), service companies (banks, insurance companies, public companies, software houses, consulting, non-profit organizations, tourism), trading companies, organizations and public administration companies.
I have work experience in Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Portugal, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Serbia, Romania, Russia, Greece, United Arab Emirates, Azerbaijan, India.
- Trainer and facilitator training with Comteam
- Executive training at Nixdorf
- Training for project management and project leadership at Nixdorf and Siemens
- Consultant training at Nixdorf, Siemens, Ploenzke
- Training as trainer for experience- and experience-oriented learning at Axel Rachow
- Plan play training during studies and with TOPSIM/TATA
- Managing director of training and consulting companies
- Senior Consultant in training and consulting companies
- Independent trainer for different topics, industries and customers
- Project and team leader in personnel development, organizational and IT projects
- Continuing education on the subject of personnel development concepts at Nixdorf
- Continuing education as a consultant in change and transformation processes at Ernst & Young
Articles, Case Studies & Book Reviews
Here you will find my latest articles, case studies and book reviews.
"The ability to learn is a basic prerequisite for humans and animals to adapt to life and the environment, act meaningfully...
"You can only set off the fire (of enthusiasm) in others if you are burning with confidence." Augustine What motivates our employees and...
Wikipedia says: "Appreciation refers to the positive evaluation of another person. It is based on an inner general attitude towards others. ......