SENIOR CONSULTANT, TRAINER, COACH
Even as a schoolgirl, I had a great role model. Howard Carter, the British archaeologist, discovered the tomb of Tut-anch-Amun. I wanted to become an archaeologist like him and find similar extraordinary things.
After studying prehistory, early history and history in Vienna and carrying out some large excavation projects, I decided to shift my search for clues from archaeology to business. After a few years in publishing, I changed sides and started working as a trainer.
Over the last 20 years, I have accompanied hundreds of managers in personnel development measures and consulting projects. I continued my search for clues as it became essential to find what the respective person needs to make their organisation economically successful. The terrain has changed. The search for traces has remained.
I have work experience in Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Czech Republic, Poland, Russia, China, UK and with international groups from all over the world.
When the wind of change blows, some build walls and others windmills.
I have already accompanied several hundred participants in different sectors in counselling and training settings.
I like to provide a framework so my clients can find a suitable solution for their issues.
It is essential to me that my participants have fun and enjoy the process.
- Mag. Phil. Prehistory and Early History
- Vienna City Guide Training (BFI)
- Project management for major archaeological projects
- Tour guide and tour leader
- Marketing management/sales management in various publishing houses
- Managing director of Coverdale Austria
- Managing Director of Coverdale International
- Persolog® Personality Profile
- Kode® and KODE-X®
- Mediator according to ZivMedG
- Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM, ScrumAlliance®)
- Certified OKR Master (COM)
- Trainer training (WIFI)
- Systemic Coaching (MOC)
- Mediation - (mastermediation.com)
- Organisational Development (TRIGON)
- Systemic consulting (SyST)
- Scrummaster (connexxo)
Here you will find my latest articles, case studies and book reviews.
Is the young generation unwilling to perform, or do companies have to rethink?
Recently, I have often heard the admittedly provocative statement that the younger generation is no longer willing to work "at full capacity" and...
Case Study – Generation Z somehow ticks differently
In this case study, we look at a situation that managers are often confronted with today when they have employees in their team who are in their...
Competence management – the devil is in the detail
In the last few months, we have dealt intensively with the various facets of competence management. We have repeatedly encountered a similar...