Ing. Günter Lukas, MSc
SENIOR CONSULTANT, TRAINER, COACH
After completing my technical training at the HTL Hollabrunn, I gained my first professional experience as a software developer and project manager in telecommunications. Subsequently, I was entrusted with various management positions, most recently as Head of Software Development and IT Solutions, responsible for around 650 employees in Austria, Southeast Europe and China. After the spin-off of this division into an independent company, I was appointed managing director under company and trade law. I founded my own consulting company in 2010 and have worked as a management consultant and systemic coach, focusing on organisational transformation and leadership development.
I have been part of the Coverdale Austria team since 2015 and a member of the core team, partner and authorised signatory since 2016.
My private interests are my family, travelling, motorcycling and various sports (squash, diving, and some others).
“It is not because it is hard that we dare not do it, but because we dare not do it that it is hard.”
My self-image is to accompany and support people and organisations in developing their potential. The focus is on activating and further developing previously hidden resources. I try to achieve this with great appreciation and tailor-made, practical, and solution-oriented concepts for my customers. The basis is a partnership and trusting cooperation, in which humour can also play an important role.
- Control Engineering
- Systemic Constructivist Coaching - Master of Science (MSc)
- Since 2016 Partner and authorized signatory of Coverdale Austria
- Since 2015 University lecturer at the Vienna University of Technology
- Since 2010 itself. Management consultant and systemic coach
- Before: Managing Director of an international IT company with 650 employees
Authorized signatory and Head of Research & Development in a telecommunications group
- ISO 17024 (competence certification coach)
- Member of the Austrian Coaching Council (Senior Coach)
- Scrum-Master (Scrum Alliance)
- Accredited business trainer (incite)
- KODE (Competence Diagnostics & Development)
- Insights MDI (DISG model)
- Certified OKR Master (die agilen)
- Extensive training on the subject of leadership
- Conflict management training
- Customer relationship management
- Labour law
- Project management
- Quality management
- Mehr als 15 Jahre Erfahrung im internationalen Top‐Management
- Geschäftsführer eines internationalen IT‐Unternehmens mit rund 650 MitarbeiterInnen
- Prokurist und Leiter Forschung und Entwicklung in einem Telekommunikationskonzern
- Internationale Business‐Erfahrung in Südosteuropa, Russland, Türkei, USA und China
- Verantwortlich für Change‐Projekte in den Bereichen M&A, Restrukturierung, Neuorientierung, Prozessoptimierung und Kulturentwicklung
- seit 2010 selbständiger Unternehmensberater und systemischer Coach
- seit 2013 Lehrbeauftragter für Coaching an der der European Systemic Business Academy (ESBA)
- seit 2015 Universitätslektor an der Technischen Universität Wien für Kommunikation, Präsentations- und Verhandlungstechnik
- seit 2016 Partner und Prokurist bei Coverdale Österreich
Here you will find my latest articles, case studies and book reviews.
Coaching is a counselling model that is characterised by various criteria. The most essential are: Coach and client are equal and are "at eye...
Culture eats strategy for breakfast.Peter Drucker This case study presents our concept and principles for sustainable corporate culture development...
Do you know this? A colleague asks you to take over a task or do something. You are not responsible for it. Besides, you have more than enough to do...