SENIOR CONSULTANT, TRAINER, COACH
After studying history and political science, I completed a commercial apprenticeship in publishing. I then worked in the sales and marketing departments of various publishing houses, ultimately in management positions, before moving from my source profession to personnel development in 2001.
Since then I have been working as an independent trainer and coach focusing on management and service development. Since 2014 I have been associated with Coverdale as a trainer and coach, and since 2017 I have been a partner of Coverdale Austria.
Privately I spend my free time passionately together with my wife on the golf course. Recently I have rediscovered the musical instruments of my youth: the piano and the flute. I appreciate the Austrian cuisine and its wines, especially from Southern Styria, and after dinner I enjoy a good cigar.
“Learning is experience. Everything else is just information.”
What I stand for
I believe that people can develop enormously in a short period of time if they are only given the opportunity to do so. Through experiential learning, I help them to reflect on their leadership and collaboration skills and, according to their possibilities, to take the next steps.
- Studied history and political science
- Training as a publishing bookseller
- Since 2011 self-employed trainer and coach
- Sales and marketing management
- Sales and Marketing Assistant
- Sales representative
- (PMP)TMA Talent Management
- KODE® and KODE®X
- Train the Trainer
- Train the Coach
- Training as process consultant
- Trainings on cooperation and negotiation
Articles, Case Studies & Book Reviews
Here you will find my latest articles, case studies and book reviews.
1. Input phase Attributes Who are the others? Do I have to be afraid or will I feel comfortable? Possible interventions break ice establish contacts...
Order clarification What's this all about? Can one of you explain what we actually want to do? So, what is expected of us? What is the exact content...
Voice mail Check your voice mail daily and call back within 24 hours. If you cannot check the voice mail, speak a friendly message that you have...