Dipl. Ing. Peter Lendl
After studying technical mathematics and a research assignment at the Vienna University of Technology, I gained my first professional experience as a product manager for microcomputer systems at ITT Austria.
Afterwards, I worked for 30 years (20 years of which at Hewlett-Packard) in various management positions (mainly sales and marketing) in the IT industry.
I have been self-employed as a consultant and lecturer at the Vienna University of Technology for over ten years. I started to work for Coverdale in 2008.
My focus is on consulting and steering sustainable development projects in the context of collaboration and leadership.
My private interests are family, hiking, travelling, culture(s), dancing, golf, good food, good wine and our friends.
When I work with people, I want to learn from them and support them in developing their skills and applying them in their daily lives.
My great concern is passing on my practical experience and enthusiasm.
My philosophy: “Strengthen strengths.”
training and further development
Training and Further Development
- Graduated engineer in Technical Mathematics – Technical University
- Sales and marketing
- Management and leadership
- Managing corporate resources, IMD Lausanne
- Train the Coach
- Trainer the Trainer, Coverdale
- Marketing Manager ITT Austria
- Leadership roles in Sales and Marketing, Hewlett-Packard
- Director of Business Development, HP
- Country Manager Austria for Computer Products, HP
- International Business Development Manager, HP
- Vice President Sales EMEA, TOPCALL
- Vice President of Strategic Marketing EMEA, DICOM
- Senior Consultant, Coverdale
- Lecturer, TU Vienna
Here you will find my latest articles, case studies and book reviews.
The scaling question is a helpful instrument in coaching situations. When a person comes to coaching, there is often this diffuse feeling: Something...
by Maren Fischer-Epe is a book that offers valuable insights and practical tools for managers. The author, an experienced expert in learning and...
Coaching is a highly versatile tool for personal and professional development that can be applied in different areas of life. It helps address...