Dipl. Ing. Peter lendl
SENIOR CONSULTANT, TRAINER, COACH
After studying technical mathematics and a research assignment at the Vienna University of Technology, I gained my first professional experience as a product manager for microcomputer systems at ITT Austria.
Afterwards I worked for 30 years (20 years of which at Hewlett-Packard) in various management positions (mainly sales and marketing) in the IT industry.
I have now been a self-employed management consultant and lecturer at the Vienna University of Technology for over 10 years and have been working for Coverdale since 2008.
My focus is on consulting and steering sustainable development projects in the context of collaboration and leadership.
My private interests are: my family, hiking, travelling, culture(s), dancing, golf, good food, good wine and our friends.
Tell me and I forget,
teach me and I remember,
involve me and I learn.
What I stand for
I am fascinated by the richness and diversity of exchanging ideas and experiences with people of different ages from a wide range of fields and cultures.
When I work with people, I want to learn from them and support them in developing their skills and applying them in their daily lives.
It is my great concern to pass on my own practical experience and enthusiasm
My credo: “Strengthen strengths”
Education & Training
- Diploma engineer in Technical Mathematics – Technical University
- Sales and marketing
- Management and leadership
- Managing corporate resources, IMD Lausanne
- Train the Coach
- Trainer the Trainer, Coverdale
- Marketing Manager ITT Austria
- Leadership roles in Sales and Marketing, Hewlett-Packard
- Director of Business Development, HP
- Country Manager Austria for Computer Products, HP
- International Business Development Manager, HP
- Vice President Sales EMEA, TOPCALL
- Vice President of Strategic Marketing EMEA, DICOM
- Senior Consultant, Coverdale
- Lecturer, TU Vienna