Ing. Günter Lukas, MSc
SENIOR CONSULTANT, TRAINER, COACH
After completing my technical training at the HTL Hollabrunn, I gained my first professional experience as a software developer and project manager in telecommunications. Subsequently, I was entrusted with various management positions, most recently as Head of Software Development and IT Solutions, responsible for around 650 employees in Austria, Southeast Europe and China. After the spin-off of this division into an independent company, I was appointed managing director under company and trade law. I founded my own consulting company in 2010 and have worked as a management consultant and systemic coach, focusing on organisational transformation and leadership development.
I have been part of the Coverdale Austria team since 2015 and a member of the core team, partner and authorised signatory since 2016.
My private interests are my family, travelling, motorcycling and various sports (squash, diving, and some others).
“Not because it’s hard, we don’t dare, but because we don’t dare, it’s hard.”
What i stand for
My self-image is to accompany and support people and organisations in developing their potential. The focus is on activating and further developing previously hidden resources. I try to achieve this with great appreciation and tailor-made, practical, and solution-oriented concepts for my customers. The basis is a partnership and trusting cooperation, in which humour can also play an important role.
- Engineer for control technology
- Systemic-Constructivist Coaching - Master of Science (MSc)
- Since 2016 Partner and authorized signatory of Coverdale Austria
- Since 2015 University lecturer at the Vienna University of Technology
- Since 2010 itself. Management consultant and systemic coach
- Before: Managing Director of an international IT company with 650 employees
Authorized signatory and Head of Research & Development in a telecommunications group
- ISO 17024 (competence certification coach)
- Member of the Austrian Coaching Council (Senior Coach)
- Scrum-Master (Scrum Alliance)
- Accredited business trainer (incite)
- KODE (Competence Diagnostics & Development)
- Insights MDI (DISG model)
- Certified OKR Master (COM)
- Extensive training on the subject of leadership
- Conflict management training
- Customer relationship management
- Labour law
- Project management
- Quality management
Articles, Case Studies & Book Reviews
Here you will find my latest articles, case studies and book reviews.
Quality in project management has developed significantly in recent years. This is not least because a uniform understanding of processes has...
Congratulations - you have just done it again. By opening this article, you have made a decision. One of an average of 20,000 decisions you make...
Starting position The client in this case study was a medium-sized company that produces components for the automotive industry. One of the two...