Senior Consultant, Trainer, Coach
Dkfr. adele Heinz
After studying business administration, I gained my first professional experience as an iron and steel industry trainee. I then implemented and managed IT and organizational projects in a mechanical engineering company. I worked as a consultant and trainer for one of the largest German IT companies and implemented large personnel development projects. As a consultant for consulting companies, I accompanied change and transformation processes.
In my private life, I am interested in my family and friends. Since I was ten years old, I have been singing in classical choirs, currently in a gospel choir. The choir community and the concentration on a common goal are a lot of fun for me. I cook for my family and friends in my spare time and enjoy long walks for relaxation and a clear head.
“If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people together to procure wood, prepare tools, assign tasks and divide up the work; but …… teach men the longing for the vast endless sea!”
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
What I stand for
Working with people and accompanying change has been part of my everyday professional life for many years. I like to analyse situations and new challenges, develop tailor-made development concepts and implement them. I use my years of training and consulting experience in various industries, cultures and specialist areas.
As an independent consultant and trainer, companies in very different industries were my customers: Industrial companies (mechanical engineering, plant construction, iron and steel processing, information technology, telecommunications, automotive industry, construction industry), service companies (banks, insurance companies, public companies, software houses, consulting, non-profit organisations, tourism), trading companies, organisations and public administration companies.
I have work experience in Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Portugal, Poland, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Serbia, Romania, Russia, Greece, United Arab Emirates, Azerbaijan, and India.
- Trainer and facilitator training with Comteam
- Executive training at Nixdorf
- Training for project management and project leadership at Nixdorf and Siemens
- Consultant training at Nixdorf, Siemens, Ploenzke
- Training as trainer for experience- and experience-oriented learning at Axel Rachow
- Plan play training during studies and with TOPSIM/TATA
- Managing director of training and consulting companies
- Senior Consultant in training and consulting companies
- Independent trainer for different topics, industries and customers
- Project and team leader in personnel development, organizational and IT projects
- Continuing education on the subject of personnel development concepts at Nixdorf
- Continuing education as a consultant in change and transformation processes at Ernst & Young
Articles, Case Studies & Book Reviews
Here you will find my latest articles, case studies and book reviews.
Remote leadership (also: distance leadership) is by definition the management of employees from a distance. Employees, (virtual) teams and managers...
"The ability to learn is a basic prerequisite for humans and animals to adapt to life and the environment, act meaningfully...
"You can only set off the fire (of enthusiasm) in others if you are burning with confidence." Augustine What motivates our employees and...