DIPL. ING. WERNER
CONSULTANT, TRAINER, COACH
My passion is where it comes to shaping and developing cooperation. As a manager in various industrial companies in Upper Austria and Vienna, I soon learned how valuable different approaches to solutions are and how important it is to use the respective talents and skills in the team correctly and to align them to a common goal.
After studying electrical engineering at the Vienna University of Technology and training as an academic export merchant, I was a project manager. I then led a sales team in a major global corporation in the IT/telecommunications sector. A relocation to Upper Austria gave me a career jump into the sales manager role in a company with around 4,500 employees worldwide in the automotive industry. Since 2017, I have been responsible for the global development of a new business line in wind energy for a leading industrial management company from the Salzkammergut region.
“Be yourself the change you wish to see in this world.”
I support managers and teams in shaping and developing cooperation. I am open to new things, professional, creative and with a sense of humour and fun.
- Graduate engineer for industrial electronics and control engineering (Vienna University of Technology)
- Academic export merchant (Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration)
- Department Head Sales Automotive, Industry Upper Austria
- Key Account Manager Automotive, Industry Upper Austria
- Head of Sales, IT/Telecommunications Vienna
- Project Manager, IT/Telecommunications Vienna
- Business Development Manager Wind Energy, Industry Upper Austria
- SIZE Prozess® Personality profile
- Certified OKR Master (COM)
- Coach for executives
- Sales and Marketing Manager
Here you will find my latest articles, case studies and book reviews.
Book Review-Generation Z for HR Managers and Leaders
Results of the Generation Thinking Study Generation Z - the Internet generation - differs significantly from its predecessor generations regarding...
Achieving maximum performance as a team
There is nothing more inspiring than seeing a hard-working team accomplish something great. But what do these high-performing teams do differently...
Our book tip: “Negotiating internationally – intercultural communication in business”
In this book, Peter Sawitzki describes how international negotiations can succeed by explaining how foreign managers think and how to navigate a...