- What’s this all about?
- Can one of you explain what we actually want to do?
- So, what is expected of us?
- What is the exact content of the task?
- What do we mean by this word/order?
- What are we doing this for?
- What does our company/our customers want to achieve with it?
- What’s this assignment for?
- Does the job make any sense at all?
- What purpose(s) is (are) being pursued?
- Who do we work for?
- Who is actually our customer?
- Who did you get the job from?
- Who should our result help?
- What should the concrete result of our work look like?
- Who has any idea what the outcome will be?
- What do our clients imagine?
- What is the yardstick for measuring whether we have worked successfully?
- What quality requirements does our result have to meet?
- Which requirements/expectations do we have to consider?
- Let’s get some ideas about this.
- Who has experience with this matter?
- What risks do we have to consider?
- What advantages can we offer?
- What alternatives do we have?
- What can we already build on?
- What needs to be done?
- What do we have to do?
- How do we have to implement this?
- Are there already comparable solutions?
- Who does what?
- When will what be ready?
- Where and how is it done?
- How much can be achieved by when?
- In what order do we want to proceed?
- Let’s go through with the plan. …everybody knows what to do!
- Here we go.
- Our next meeting is on … um …!
- Have we achieved what we set out to achieve?
- Is that what we were asked to do?
- Have we considered all the requirements/framework conditions?
- Will the clients be satisfied?
- What was helpful? What was inhibitory?
- How’d it go? What did we do well?
- What do we want to keep or do differently next time?
- Who contributed what to the success?