€200.00 excl. VAT
This e-learning course contains important theory on negotiating.
- Negotiation styles
- Positional negotiation
- Harvard Principle 1: Keep people and things apart and treat them separately
- Harvard Principle 2: Focus on interests, not positions
- Harvard Principle 3: Seek options that are acceptable to both sides
- Harvard Principle 4: Apply neutral criteria
- A systematic approach in negotiations
- Negotiating Arena
- The four purchase influencers
- The sales funnel
- The Red Flag Concept
- Reaction modes
The course is structured in such a way that the participants can consume these contents without the support of a coach.
If you are interested in being accompanied, we recommend booking the Blended Learning Training Negotiation. In addition to the contents listed here, this course contains tasks that the participants have to complete as well as feedback loops with a coach - either online or in classroom format in the amount of 2 hours.
Do you have any questions?
Get in touch with us using the contact form.